- End grade 2 cottage
- Two bedrooms
- Gas central heating/ double glazed
- Garage on separate plot
- Realistically priced
- Kitchen/ diner
- Three piece modern bathroom
- Side garden
- Viewing a must
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of two bedroom end cottage, situated in the picturesque village of Barrow Bridge but still within good access of all local amenities to include commuting, schools, countryside within walking distance and on the doorstep for Moss Bank Park. The cottage has been completely updated, kept in excellent order throughout by its current owners and is ideally offered with no chain. The property is offered at the realistic price of offers over £149,950 and viewing is a must to fully appreciate.
The property briefly comprises of:
- Entrance door giving access to lounge with double glazed sash windows to front and side, beamed ceiling, stairs to first floor, feature stone fire place housing living flame electric fire, two radiators and under stairs storage.
- Kitchen comprises of full range of modern wall and base units in shaker style finish with quartz work surfaces and splash back tiling to compliment. Range of fitted appliances to include gas hob, electric oven, plumbed for automatic washer, tiled floor, radiator, double glazed window to front and double glazed door giving access to side garden area.
To the first floor is:
- Bedroom one: two double glazed sash windows giving duel aspect through front and side, built in wardrobe and radiator.
- Bedroom two: double glazed sash windows giving dual aspect through front and side, radiator and built in wardrobe.
- Bathroom: modern three piece suite in white comprising of panel bath with over bath shower, hand wash basin set on to vanity unit and WC, tiled floor and elevations, double glazed sash window to front.
- Landing has good sized loft access with pull down ladder, loft is floored, carpeted and has power and lighting.
To the side of the property is steps leading to patio garden with well stocked mature borders and shed.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing and detached garage.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.