- Detached family home
- Two reception rooms
- Good sized loft space
- Gas central heating/ double glazed
- Drive/ garage
- Three bedrooms
- Family bathroom plus en suite
- Flexible living accommodation
- Gardens to front and rear
- Viewing a must
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this great family home, the property has been extended and updated by its current owners and the only way to fully appreciate is through full internal and external inspection. The property offers great flexible living accommodation home and could be suitable for the growing family or a retirement home.The property is situated in the heart of Smithills and on the doorstep for all excellent local amenities to include shops, schools, commuting access and within easy reach of Moss Bank Park.
The property briefly comprises of:
- Main reception room with tiled floor, radiator and feature hole in the wall fire place housing living flame gas fire and cast iron inlay, double glazed window to front and feature ceiling LED lighting.
- Tiled floor way continued in to inner hall way with radiator and further open plan access into dining/family room set in to large P shaped conservatory.
- Kitchen comprises of full range of modern wall and base units in shaker style finish with moulded quartz work surfaces and under mount stainless steel sink and breakfast bar to compliment. Full range of fitted appliances to include electric hob and cooker hood, electric double oven, hanging storage cloaks with internal shelving, feature ceiling spotlights, radiator and double glazed door to front with glazed side panels to match.
- Good sized main bedroom with radiator and open plan in to dressing room area with fitted storage robes, double glazed double doors giving access to rear garden area and access to en-suite.
- En-suite has hand wash basin set on to vanity unit, WC, and sunken jaccuzi bath, heated towel rail, extractor and large circular privacy double glazed window over looking rear garden.
- Bedroom two:full range of fitted hanging units and over head storage, radiator and open access in to dressing room with radiator, dressing table and double glazed double doors giving access on to rear garden.
- Spiral stair case leading to fabulous loft space which is floored, carpeted, power and lighting, twin sky lights, double glazed aspect looking over rear garden and storage to the eves.
- Bedroom three: window to side looking in to conservatory.
- Modern three piece bathroom with large walk in double shower with over head drench shower, hand wash basin and WC, tiled floor and tiled elevations, heated towel rail and extractor.
To the front of the property is three car blocked paved drive giving access to garage, laid lawn and well stocked mature borders. To the rear of the property is large wrap round patio area with steps leading on to tiered garden and feature outdoor lighting, well stocked mature plants, trees and shrubbery and split lawn area.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.