- First floor apartment
- Family bathroom plus en-suite
- Communal parking
- Intercom entry system
- Two bedrooms main being fitted
- Modern kitchen/ diner with appliances
- Gas central heating/ double glazed
- Lift and stairway access
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this modern first floor apartment, the property has been kept in beautiful condition throughout by its current owner and we strongly recommend early internal inspection. The property is ideally located and is within easy reach of rail links and motorway access. The property is also on the doorstep of the prestigious Bolton School and yet situated within this popular residential development.
intercom system gives access to communal area, our property is situated on the first floor and is accessed via steps or lift.
The property briefly comprises of
- Entrance hall with intercom and storage
- Light and airy lounge with double glazed windows
- Modern fitted kitchen with full range of modern wall and base units and moulded marble work surfaces housing one and a half sink in stainless steel under mount sink. The kitchen also has full range of integrated neff appliances to include gas hob, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and washer, integrated fridge and freezer, microwave and electric fan assisted oven.
- Two good sized bedrooms the main being fitted and having modern en-suite shower room
- Three piece bathroom with over bath shower.
Throughout the property is gas central heating and double glazing. Surrounding the property is communal gardens, and parking.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.