- End Terrace Property
- Three Piece Bathroom
- Double Glazing
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- Popular Area
- Viewing a Must
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this three bedroom end terrace property, the property is on the doorstep fro all excellent local amenities to include shops, schools and commuting access. The property would be ideal for either a first time buyer, buy to let investor or someone looking to down size and stay within this popular residential area. The property is ideally offered with no chain and viewing is a must to fully appreciate.
The property briefly comprises of:
Ground floor accommodation:
- Entrance vestibule giving access to lounge
- Large lounge with double glazed window to front, radiator and stairs to first floor.
- Kitchen/Diner with full range of wall and base units with moulded work surfaces housing stainless steel sink and splash back tiling to compliment. Double glazed window to side, wall mounted boiler and radiator.
First floor accommodation:
- Bedroom one: double glazed window to side, radiator.
- Bedroom two: double glazed window to front, radiator
- Bedroom three: double glazed window to front, radiator
- Three piece bathroom comprising of panel bath with over bath shower, hand wash basin and WC, tiled elevations
The property also benefits from double glazing and gas central heating.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.