- Semi Detached Property
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Piece Bathroom With Separate WC
- Garden to Front & Rear
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Kitchen Plus Study Area
- Gas Central Heating / Park Double Glazing
- Popular Area
- Viewing a Must
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this three bedroom semi detached family home, the property is on the doorstep for all excellent local amenities to include shops, schools and commuting access. The property would be ideal for either a first time buyer or someone looking to down size and stay within this popular area and we strongly recommend early internal and external viewing to fully appreciate.
The property briefly comprises of:
- Entrance hall giving access to ground floor accommodation
- Lounge which has feature fire place housing living flame gas fire,
- Second reception room with double patio doors giving access to rear garden
- Study Area
- Kitchen which briefly comprises of full range of modern wall and base units in shaker style finish with moulded work surfaces housing stainless steel sink and splash back tiling to compliment and double glazed window over looking rear garden.
To the first floor is:
- Bedroom one has window to front
- Bedroom two has window over looking rear garden
- Bedroom three has window to front
- Bathroom with two piece suite comprising of panel bath with over bath shower, hand wash basin, splash back tiling to compliment, double glazed window to rear
- Separate WC
- Landing has loft access
The property also benefits from gas central heating, part double glazing, gardens to front and rear.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.