- Semi Detached Property
- Gas Central Heating
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Three Piece Shower Room
- Double Glazing
- Garden to Front & Rear
- Viewing a Must
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this three bedroom semi-detached property, the property is on the doorstep for all excellent local amenities to include shops schools and commuting access. The property is ideally offered with no chain and would be ideal for either a first-time buyer or someone looking to down size and stay within this popular area.
The property briefly comprises of:
Ground floor accommodation:
- Entrance porch giving access to entrance door which in turn gives access to entrance vestibule and stairs to first floor.
- Lounge with double glazed bay window to front and radiator.
- Kitchen/Diner with full range of wall and base units, moulded work surfaces housing stainless steel sink. Range of fitted appliances to include cooker hood, radiator, double glazed window to rear, double glazed double doors giving access on to rear garden.
First floor accommodation:
- Bedroom one: full range of fitted hanging units and overhead storage, double glazed window to front and radiator.
- Bedroom two: range of fitted hanging units, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Bedroom three: double glazed window to front, radiator.
- Three piece shower room comprising of corner shower, hand wash basin and WC, double glazed window to side and tiled elevations.
To the front of the property is a gated driveway giving access to the garage, laid lawn and well stocked mature borders. To the rear of the property is a patio area which further leads on to a laid lawn with well stocked mature borders with a variety of plants, trees and shrubs. The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.