- Semi detached bungalow
- Modern shower room
- Drive/ garage
- Solar panels
- Three bedrooms
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Garden not overlooked to rear
- Gas central heating/ double glazed
- No chain
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this modern three bedroom semi detached bungalow, the property is ideally placed for all excellent local amenities to include shops, schools, commuting access and is within walking distance from Bolton town centre. The property is ideally offered with no chain and has been kept in excellent order throughout by its current owners.
The property is located on a cul-de-sac position and briefly comprises of:
-Double glazed entrance porch with tiled floor and door giving access entrance hall
- Entrance hall with laminate floor and useful storage
- Lounge comprises of feature living flame gas fire set in to chimney breast, double glazed window to front, two radiators and laminate floor.
- The kitchen comprises of full range of modern wall and base units in shaker style finish with moulded work surfaces housing stainless steel sink and splash back tiling to compliment. Full range of fitted appliances to include dishwasher, integrated fridge, electric fan assisted double oven grill and cooker hood, double glazed window and door giving access to rear large porch with tiled floor and double doors giving access to rear garden.
- Modern three piece shower room comprising of double walk in shower, hand wash basin and WC, tiled floor and elevations, heated towel rail, double glazed window to side and extractor.
- Bedroom one: full range of fitted hanging units, radiator, double glazed window over looking rear garden
- Second bedroom is currently being used as a dining room with patio doors leading on to rear garden and radiator.
- Bedroom Three: radiator and double glazed window to side.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, feature ceiling coving and solar panels.
To the front of the property is easy maintainance gravel garden area with well stocked mature borders, blocked paved drive giving access to garage. To the rear of the property is not over looked and has woodland beyond, laid lawn and well stocked mature borders and access to the front of the property.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.