- Semi detached family home
- Extended to rear
- Large open plan kitchen/ dinner
- Gas central heating/ part double glazed
- Drive and garage
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Three piece family bathroom
- Gardens to front and rear
- Popular residential location
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this great sized semi detached family home, situated in the heart of Heaton. The property is on the doorstep for all excellent local amenities to include shops, schools, commuting access to include rail and motorway links and is within easy reach of Bolton town centre and Bolton school. The property has been kept in excellent order throughout by its current owners and extended to rear giving large open plan family kitchen. We strongly recommend early internal and external viewing to fully appreciate the size and condition.
Storm porch with tiled floor giving access to entrance hall with oak veneer flooring which continues through in to the rear second lounge and dining area. The ground floor accommodation briefly comprises of:
- Main reception room to front with dual fuel log burner and lovely stained and leaded window to front.
- Access to ground floor WC from the hallway which comprises of hand wash basin, WC and oak veneer flooring.
- Second reception room with living flame gas fire set in to chimney breast, fitted storage to the alcoves, double glazed double doors giving access on to rear garden and open plan in to family dining area including breakfast bar which in turn leads in to beautiful extended kitchen.
- The kitchen has full range of modern wall and base units in cream shaker style with top glazed display cabinets and shelving to compliment also moulded butchers block work surfaces, under mount Belfast sink and splash back tiling to compliment. Full range of fitted appliances to include 8 ring duel fuel range cooker and oven, cooker hood, integrated washing machine, large storage and wall mounted boiler which is concealed within units. Tiled floor, double glazed window over looking rear garden, under floor heating and skylights.
The first floor accommodation comprises of:
- Bedroom one: large stained and leaded bay to front.
- Bedroom two: double glazed window over looking rear garden.
- Bedroom three: stained and leaded bay window to front.
- Period bathroom with traditional rolled top bath with telephone mixer shower, hand wash basin and WC, double glazed window to side and rear, splash back tiling to compliment, tiled floor which includes under floor heating.
- Landing includes large feature stained and leaded window to side elevation.
The property also benefits from gas central heating, part double glazing, garden to front with drive giving access to garage. To the rear of the property is decked patio area leading to laid lawn with well stocked mature borders.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.