- Spacious Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Under floor Heating Throughout
- Detached Garage
- Remote Personal Storage
- Extensive/Kitchen/Dining/Lounge Area
- Newly Refurbished Bathroom
- Double Glazed
- Designated Parking
- Landscaped Communal Gardens
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of this spacious and contemporary ground floor apartment. The property has been recently refurbished throughout to a high specification using crisp, neutral colour ways to enhance the feel of light and space.
This ground floor apartment is in immaculate condition and has been maintained to the highest standards by its current owner.
From entering the feel of space is evident with a large sized hallway offering adaptable use and leading on to an extensive open planned reception / kitchen/ dining area. The contemporary kitchen has been recently installed complete with quality integrated appliances and a complementary Karndean flooring has been fitted throughout the apartment which benefits from total under floor heating.
There are two good sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and ample storage is available throughout
- The bathroom has also undergone total refurbishment and has been fitted with a large easy access wet room style shower.
- A small utility room is positioned off the hallway and houses an additional wash basin and WC.
- The property overlooks well tended communal garden areas and a has an attractive rear view.
- There is a detached garage, designated off road parking and remote storage for personal use.
- The property is located close to well regarded restaurants, amenities, good transport links and motorway access, we strongly recommend early inspection.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.