- Mid Terrace Home
- Rear Enclosed Yard Area
- Three Piece Bathroom
- No Chain
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating / Double Glazing
- Popular Area
- Viewing a Must
Karen Ritchie Estates are delighted to be instructed with the sale of of this mid terrace home, the property is on the doorstep for all excellent local amenities to include shops, schools and commuting access and is ideally offered with no chain. The property is in turn key condition and we strongly recommend early internal inspection to avoid disappointment.
The property briefly comprises of:
Ground floor accommodation -
- Double glazed entrance door giving access to entrance vestibule with half glazed door which in turn gives access to lounge.
- Lounge has feature fire place housing living flame gas fire and double glazed window to front.
- Modern diner/kitchen to include full range of wall and base units in shaker style finish with moulded work surfaces housing stainless steel sink and splash back tiling to compliment. Electric cooker and cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, tiled floor, double glazed window to rear and double glazed double doors giving access to rear.
First floor accommodation -
- Two double bedroom bedrooms the main having fitted wardrobes
- Three piece bathroom comprises of panel bath with over bath shower, hand wash basin and WC and double glazed window to rear
The property also benefits from gas central heating, double glazing, garden to front and rear enclosed yard area.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
The Energy-Efficiency Rating is a measure of a home's overall efficiency. The higher the rating, the more energy-efficient the home is, and the lower the fuel bills are likely to be.